POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Things I hate : Re: Things I hate Server Time
10 Oct 2024 00:03:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Things I hate
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Sep 2008 12:36:52
Message: <ds3qd4liafmt0a9n3rg435h5jhqf2tp9ur@4ax.com>
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:19:14 +0100, "Phil Cook"
<phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:

>Aren't those classed as offensive weapons now; I heard Glasgow jokes were
>one of the biggest causes of death in some parts of Scotland?

inches long. It also has a nail file and a tiny pair of scissors so I could give
you a pretty vicious manicure. The knife blade is always kept sharp enough to
cut paper.
As for the Glasgow jokes, received wisdom says it's classed as suicide ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen