POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Preferred operating system for intensive PovRay use : Re: Preferred operating system for intensive PovRay use Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preferred operating system for intensive PovRay use
From: ABX
Date: 27 May 2004 14:15:25
Message: <drbcb0pc53rt5spmsabu104eapi5adbh45@4ax.com>
On Thu, 27 May 2004 19:27:31 +0200, Stefan Viljoen
<rylan@<deletehis>intekom.co.za> wrote:
> Hmm - this is highly subjective it seems.

Obviously. I was talking about my experience with Windowses. Perhaps I was lucky
but I have mainly good memories :-)

> I have crashed NT4 four times in
> an hour once trying to install IBM NetCommerce...

It must be one of those noname products I was refering because I do not see it
in http://www.ibm.com/products/az/ ;-)

Anyway if it did not crashed under POV-Ray it doesn't change fact that stability
of Windowses for POV-Ray related production is at least good :-)

ABX