POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interlocking Heightfields. : Re: Interlocking Heightfields. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interlocking Heightfields.
From: Stephen
Date: 13 May 2008 09:04:40
Message: <dq3j24lbscpe08pk0mvrepnh2afgr6cina@4ax.com>
On Tue, 13 May 2008 09:47:24 +0200, "Thomas de Groot"
<t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
>>
>> Well done Thomas, you have made my problem go away. I was making the
>> same image. :)
>Ouch! That is bad, Stephen! I don't like to 'cut the grass from under your
>feet' (like they say in French). Even if the images may be similar, we still
>need some comparisons.

No worries :)
French you say? Looks like English to me :) :) We say "Cut the ground
from under somebody's feet" or "Caw the feet from under you"
I've had another idea I'll see how that works out. And you are right
the images should be hidden. Now that I've seen yours I can't put the
same one in it is not right IMO. Anyway I've only built the bridge so
no harm done. It was too simple and common an idea :) {Those grapes
are sour and I think your layout is better than mine would have been.}

--

Regards
     Stephen