POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Any way to keep POVRay 3.5 from comming to the front? : Re: Any way to keep POVRay 3.5 from comming to the front? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:07:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any way to keep POVRay 3.5 from comming to the front?
Date: 17 Jul 2002 02:02:09
Message: <dl1ajukm8lmig7s3dcok0bi8kasla3gq3a@4ax.com>
On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:05:46 +1000, "Chris Cason"
<new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> "W?odzimierz ABX Skiba" <abx### [at] babilonorg> wrote in message
> > BTW. I tried to start pvengine via console START command and seems povray
> > forces its window to be always maximized. I have tried it also with /NR
> > option. Here is quote from my batch:
>
> Are you sure you mean maximized ?

I have rechecked it and it is not maximized. I turned off
Options -> Other Settings -> Save Settings On Exit
and minimized window before closing. Now with START /MIN it is not maximized
(full screened) but still not minimized.

> It also used to remember if it was minimized, but that feature was taken
> out due to user complaints.

I hope I will have enough time to check in sources if there is another
solution to those "dialogs on minimized starting" problem.

> > I have tried it also with /NR option
>
> As the docs say, /NR simply tells the editor to not restore edit sessions.

I just thought that settings saved with "Save Settings On Exit" is part of
edit session.

ABX