POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Animated post_process : Re: Animated post_process Server Time
13 May 2024 17:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animated post_process
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 6 Oct 2005 17:55:04
Message: <di468u$ihe$1@chho.imagico.de>
Tal wrote:
> Since I'm getting no response for my post, I think I'll just have to respond
> to myself ;).  [...]

Well - ABX probably did not have the time to have a look at this yet.

You are most likely right that post processing does not work in
combination with the animation feature.  Whether this is a bug or just a
limitation is up to interpretation...

Christoph

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/ (Last updated 24 Jul. 2005)