POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Resources : Re: PovRay Resources Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Resources
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 22 Aug 2005 12:35:02
Message: <decukj$aob$1@chho.imagico.de>
Tom Galvin wrote:

>> I think it might be a good option to maintain the link collection in a
>> wiki - of course this also would only work if there are enough people
>> actively working on it.
>>

> http://www.wikipov.org/ow.asp?p=RecentChanges&days=90

Well - this does not invalidate my statement, does it?

Also note mixing internal references with external links the way it is
done there is not optimal from the users' standpoint - to find a link to
the Blender website from

http://www.wikipov.org/ow.asp?SoftWare

for example i first have to go to another subpage.  It is also somewhat
chaotic and unstructured in other ways - in the 'external links'

http://www.wikipov.org/ow.asp?ExternalLinksFrontPage

you for example don't find the above 'software' page.  So in addition to
my previous statement i sould probably add that there don't only have to
be people working on the links themselves but also on maintaining a
consistent structure of the collection.

Christoph

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/ (Last updated 24 Jul. 2005)