POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop : Re: MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop Server Time
12 Jun 2024 22:06:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 Jul 2005 15:00:01
Message: <db13ve$plo$1@chho.imagico.de>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> [...] hdr_environment.pov (with view=3, radiosity commented off
> and -w300 -h150 +fh -ohdr_env.hdr in the command line) crashes either at the
> beginning of the render or at the end.

Note i tested this exact setup on Windows with the build from the
website and it did not crash.

You should post the complete text output from the message screen so we
can check if there might be options set in your configuration that are
different but to me this at the moment seems a singular problem of you
(if anyone else observes the same problem please speak up).

Christoph

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/ (Last updated 01 Jul. 2005)