POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop : Re: MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop Server Time
22 Jun 2024 22:01:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 11 Jul 2005 13:45:02
Message: <daub21$qff$1@chho.imagico.de>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> It's hard to say. I removed the HDR output but then it has become so erratic
> that it now crashes almost every time even on a 1-line scene.

Even on a freshly started instance of MegaPOV on scenes not using any
patches?

Note if there is a problem with one of the patches it is well possible
that any render started after once rendering a scene using that patch
shows unusual results.  To check always try with a newly started MegaPOV
session.

Christoph

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/ (Last updated 01 Jul. 2005)