POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop : Re: MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop Server Time
16 May 2024 15:51:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 10 Jul 2005 06:30:01
Message: <daqt7o$ngl$2@chho.imagico.de>
Kyle wrote:

>>Note you have to be more elaborate on what actually happens - 'crash' is
>>an extremely vague description.
>
> What further info can we provide at this time that will help diagnose
> the problem?

'crash' is not much more information than 'it does not work'.  Your
description does not even tell us if this is a normal program behaviour
or an error.

> BTW, once the source is available,

The source is available - just not yet packaged for Windows.  You can
download the Unix source package and merge it with the 1.1 Windows
source if you want to work on it.

Christoph

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/ (Last updated 01 Jul. 2005)