POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Error in Mechsim Tutorial : Re: Error in Mechsim Tutorial Server Time
16 May 2024 00:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error in Mechsim Tutorial
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 24 Jun 2005 15:55:01
Message: <d9hoas$db5$1@chho.imagico.de>
Mike wrote:
> All Tutorials (2 through 9)from the mechsim tutorial in the 1.2
> documentation generates this error on my system when run
> ---START SNIPPET---
>   File: C:ArtPOV-Ray for Windows v3.6INCLUDEmechsim.inc  Line: 14
>   File Context (5 lines):
>   // -w320 -h240 +a0.3 -j +kff100
>   #version unofficial megapov 1.2;
>   #include "mechsim
>   Parse Error: Too many nested include files.
> ---FINISH SNIPPET---

You are seemingly doing something very wrong - that code snippet is not
from mechsim.inc so you seem to have renamed a file to 'mechsim.inc' -
this probably results in recursive inclusion.

Replace this wrong mechsim.inc file with the one from the MegaPOV
distribution and it will probably work.

Christoph

Last updated 03 May. 2005 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______