POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new free HDRI : Re: new free HDRI Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new free HDRI
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 13 May 2005 04:15:02
Message: <d61niu$33b$1@chho.imagico.de>
Chris Cason wrote:

> I just installed KDE 3.4 on FreeBSD 5.4 and FreeBSD automatically installed
> OpenEXR along with it (it is used by KDE, though I don't think it is a
> requirement).

kimgio includes read support for OpenEXR (so all KDE apps using standard
mechanisms for loading images can read it, only in 8bit of course, if
KDE is built with OpenEXR).  Note however konstruct (the tool to build
KDE from source) does not install OpenEXR as a dependency so you have to
explicitly install it before building to have it supported.

Christoph

Last updated 03 May. 2005 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______