POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new free HDRI : Re: new free HDRI Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new free HDRI
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 May 2005 13:45:02
Message: <d604kq$q3h$1@chho.imagico.de>
Warp wrote:
>>http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/hcredit/index.html
>

>   I tried it and when I try to open a hdri image it just crashes.

I have to say i did not recently maintain this program any more but i
did never experience crashes when loading HDR images with the version i
use here occasionally.  I am not completely sure though if the version
on the website is completely up-to-date.  Could you point me to an image
that causes it crash?

Note i have felt myself the need for a simple hdr to xxx converter (xxx
being png or ppm - it does not really matter in the end) - combining it
with your favourite image viewer would allow a quick preview of hdr
images and it could also be used for conversion tasks.  But i did not
yet find the time to write one.

Christoph

Last updated 03 May. 2005 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______