POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Q: explode.inc from Chris Colefax : Re: explode.inc from Chris Colefax Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: explode.inc from Chris Colefax
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Jun 2008 06:32:19
Message: <cvch641bov4m6ml8usvjru705hual5hgqs@4ax.com>
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:00:00 +0200, Reinhard <rpr### [at] gmxnet> wrote:

>I have an other question:
>Does any one know the source code of the explode.inc?

Reinhard, I don't think there is a binary so there will be no source
code. Just the include files Explode.inc and ExplodeG.inc. Reading the
html file it looks like the variable "exp_location" is what you want
to use. I've never used the include file so have no experience of it.
Quote:
This specifies the vector location of the explosion, and determines
the direction in which the particles will move after the explosion,
eg. making this the same as the object_centre will explode the
particles outwards in all directions, while placing this below the
object will explode the particles upwards. By default this is located
at the origin.

--

Regards
     Stephen