POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 1:1 Image Map : 1:1 Image Map Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  1:1 Image Map
From: How Camp
Date: 20 Mar 2004 18:32:06
Message: <cukp50d58r42bqrk4dgb7i2rmethm1ur8n@4ax.com>
Just to make sure I've got this right, I'm currently attempting to
render an image_map on a box in my scene.  It's imperitave that the
resulting image is traced so each pixel of the image_map fills exactly
one pixel of my new picture.  Would this be the proper settings?

camera {
  orthographic
  location <0,0,-1>
  look_at  <0,0,0>
  right 1*x
  up 1*y
}

box {
   <-0.5, -0.5, 0.001>, <0.5, 0.5, 0.001>
}

My image_map will of course need to be translated -0.5 to get it
centered in my box properly, but am I right in assuming this will
reproduce my image exactly?

- How