POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old photographs : Re: Old photographs Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old photographs
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Mar 2008 02:31:05
Message: <cto9t3tlplseu3m13kqohv3j34pt9lf0is@4ax.com>
On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 17:53:32 -0300, nemesis <nam### [at] nospamgmailcom>
wrote:

>Very hard times, no doubt.  There was nothing to laugh about, thus, no
>smiles in old photos.

Is it not because, getting your photograph taken was a *serious* thing that
happened only occasionally. Unlike today when you can take a photo of what ever
you want because almost everyone carries a camera in their phone. I remember the
first photograph that was taken of me, aged about three. It was in a studio
(because no one in the family had a camera) and it was so formal that it but me
off being in photographs for life. I am really camera shy.

Regards
	Stephen