POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A problem with HF macros in shapes.inc : Re: A problem with HF macros in shapes.inc Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A problem with HF macros in shapes.inc
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 7 Jan 2005 15:45:02
Message: <crms8d$4av$1@chho.imagico.de>
Rune wrote:

> I'm a co-creator of the macros, and I agree your fixes are sensible and
> correct.
>
> I'm no longer in a position to make sure that they'll be included in the
> next version of POV-Ray, so I hope someone else takes note here.

Heh, if you send an updated version of those macros to any team member
it will for sure be changed (not in any case of course but for these
obviously correct fixes for sure).

> I don't
> know if a post to povray.bugreports is appropriate when it's not a bug in
> the POV-Ray engine itself... Anyone?

Any bug in the POV-Ray distribution files is appropriate there (after
being confirmed of course).  So go ahead and post it (with instructions
how to fix at best).

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______