POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rebuilt pose2pov : Re: Rebuilt pose2pov Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebuilt pose2pov
From: Peter Popov
Date: 24 Jul 2000 11:06:39
Message: <cltnns87jbmhv67bvjve0fngb6hngpufmm@4ax.com>
On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 01:35:57 -0400, "Mark Wagner"
<mar### [at] gtenet> wrote:

>I'm fairly sure that this is a problem with Windows, not Pov-Ray or Moray.
>You're using Windows NT 4, right?  If so, this is a known problem.  The
>render is there, but you need to open the file it was saved to to view it.

Try restoring the maximized render window, your render is too small
conpared to the window size and Windows can't manage the zoom factor.
At least that's what my experience tells me about this error.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet