POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray without GUI : Re: POV-Ray without GUI Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:39:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray without GUI
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 4 Oct 2004 07:50:02
Message: <cjrd74$llu$1@chho.imagico.de>
wap### [at] hotmailcom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm making an simple program wich uses POVRay to render an image.
> But when I render, the GUI from POV-ray appears, and I don't want that.
> Is there a version without GUI wich I can command with the 'command console'
> from windows? Like YafRay?

http://www.dreampeach.com/QuietPOV/

and of course you can build the command line version of POV-Ray on
Windows as well.  Such a version of MegaPOV is available on:

http://megapov.inetart.net/download.html

If you intend to distribute POV-Ray with your program make sure you read
the license carefully because it contains some provisions concerning this.

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______