POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : IMBJR Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  IMBJR
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 8 Mar 2004 20:23:33
Message: <cjameshuff-F4B78A.20233208032004@news.povray.org>
In article <cktp40lls455qv549e005icm6fr2ftpv26@4ax.com>,
 IMBJR <no### [at] spamhere> wrote:

> Now you give the greater detail. Sheeh! Dear me. I think you need to
> leave if you cannot get it right first time.

Why? You're the one causing trouble. I don't think anyone here would be
sad to see you leave. I would be very glad to see that happen. In fact,
I will state it as a personal request: Please leave, now, and never come
back.

That was a personal request, as a user of these newsgroups. Now, as a
TAG member: Do not *ever* tell other users of this server they should
leave. Do not even imply it. You are on very thin ice here. We have
tolerated your abuse of this server so far, but we will not tolerate
attempts to chase away legitimate users. Posting here is a privilege,
not a right, you are here at the sufferance of the server
administration. Abuse these privileges badly enough and they will be
removed. If you will not leave voluntarily, I very strongly suggest that
you straighten up your act and actually listen to what people are
telling you.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/