POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Patchy stuff : Re: Patchy stuff Server Time
25 Apr 2024 22:43:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patchy stuff
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 4 Mar 2005 13:38:08
Message: <cjameshuff-E61253.13380804032005@news.povray.org>
In article <web.42288e49cd38277440d56c170@news.povray.org>,
 "gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Is it possible to show a blob{} and blob2{} attempt at a bicep & forearm?
> Here, I'm simply talking of almost any combination of a single sphere and a
> single cylinder where the cylinder does not go through the sphere's center.
>  Could you render up a pair and post it please?

There's nothing specifically like what you asked there, but here's a few
examples:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/temp/blob2.png
http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/temp/blob2_2.png
http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/temp/tetrablob.png
http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/temp/tetrablob2.png

I'll try something like what you're asking later...I really should be
packing to go home right now.

--
Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] gmailcom>
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>