POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Blob2: Availability, Documentation & Public Interest : Re: Blob2: Availability, Documentation & Public Interest Server Time
28 Sep 2024 16:52:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob2: Availability, Documentation & Public Interest
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 13 Oct 2003 19:27:27
Message: <cjameshuff-E3408C.19250813102003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3f8b28a6$1@news.povray.org>,
 Lutz-Peter Hooge <lpv### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> I compiled a win32 binary using MingW.
>
> Currently it is available here:
> <http://lutz-peter.hoogi.de/extern/mpp1.0_1win32binary.zip>
>
> but maybe Chris Huff wants to put it on his own webspace?

<http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/files/mpp1.0_1win32binary.zip>

Thanks for the compile, I'm glad there's some interest in this patch.
Maybe I'll have some time to work on it after midterms...right now I
really should be doing my homework. ;-)

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/