POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 8 Mar 2004 16:43:21
Message: <cjameshuff-DAC4EA.16432108032004@news.povray.org>
In article <ll8n405168ae1v0rmkdv2qettbocvejrii@4ax.com>,
 IMBJR <no### [at] spamhere> wrote:

> I think you will find I understand quiet alright thank you very much,
> but quoting the AUP in regards to a file format is definately dumb.

Since you can't seem to figure it out yourself: he was quoting it in
regards to your behavior, which has been rude, annoying, obnoxious, and
hostile. Again, this is not USENET, this is a private server. If you
want to post here, you are expected to follow certain rules.

In addition, the images group is for posting images for discussion, it
is not your personal gallery space. By posting there, you are inviting
comments. If you don't want comments, don't post there...it's that
simple. Posting in a format that the majority of people can not read
will result in complaints...if you don't want to hear them, post in a
more common format like JPEG or PNG. Otherwise, shut up.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/