POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : OpenGL wireframe preview patch available : Re: OpenGL patch update (June 14/2003) Server Time
28 Sep 2024 16:43:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenGL patch update (June 14/2003)
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 15 Jun 2003 14:07:52
Message: <cjameshuff-C6C064.12590915062003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3eec2be7@news.povray.org>,
 "Ray Gardener" <ray### [at] daylongraphicscom> wrote:

> Yeah, that file's camera is a tough one for the
> wireframer to handle. Anything that uses "look_at",
> actually, is likely to be off. I have to keep
> working on the camera support.

You should be able to translate any perspective or orthographic camera
pretty directly into OpenGL...what are you doing that makes it so hard?
Just let the existing code parse the camera, and use the values it comes
up with.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/