POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Color add : Re: Color add Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Color add
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 4 Jan 2003 10:10:59
Message: <cjameshuff-C4D2DA.10065704012003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226>,
 "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <raf### [at] raf256com> wrote:

> >> I agree, and it's very easy to implement imho.
> > Hah! Judging from this and your other posts, you don't have the
> > slightest clue about any kind of coding, let alone implementing
>
> You are the most un-freindly [for me] person I ever met on news:// -
> congratulations ;)

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh. That "very easy to implement in my
honest opinion" part just annoyed me. It isn't, and could only seem so
to someone who hasn't looked at the code involved. I've done a lot of
patching myself, and frankly, your attitude of "this is easy, why
doesn't one of you people do it?" is irritating, especially when it is
neither easy nor at all simple. I can only suggest that you do a bit
more research (like actually looking at the code) before stating that
kind of opinion. Maybe try doing something yourself instead of just
saying it's easy and asking for someone else to do it.

> > If it's so easy, why are you asking for someone else to do it?
> [...]
> > someday, when I have a lot of time to kill.
> You answared Yourself.

No I didn't. If it were easy, it wouldn't take a lot of time to do.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/