POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Flower power : Re: Flower power Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flower power
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 24 Oct 2003 18:34:19
Message: <cjameshuff-BB159D.18321124102003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3F9804C7.2CC33998@Rapidnet.com>,
 "Anthony D. Baye" <ban### [at] Rapidnetcom> wrote:

>     Does anyone know where I might find a dxf or obj model of, say, a
> lotus?  I don't understand half of the math that was just thrown around
> here, and I can't afford the one patch modeller I've been able to find
> for the Mac.

One? MeshWork is $30 shareware: http://codenautics.com/meshwork/

PatchDance is free: http://www.patchdance.com/

jPatch is free:
http://jpatch.sourceforge.net/?page=platforms

Other modellers (free):
Mondfarilo: http://userpages.itis.com/philip/
Art Of Illusion: http://www.artofillusion.org/

And more...
If you have OS X, you can also run most Linux modellers.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/