POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Need help with object pattern syntax... : Re: Need help with object pattern syntax... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need help with object pattern syntax...
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 4 Mar 2004 21:42:41
Message: <cjameshuff-B9EB92.21434404032004@news.povray.org>
In article <40478c86@news.povray.org>, "Carl Hoff" <hof### [at] wtnet> wrote:

> I see this certainly has the same problem as my pieces of
> code.  What I was trying to copy was this piece of code:
>
> object{object_a}
>    pigment
>       {object {object_b}
>             pigment {rgb 0.5}
>             pigment {rgb <1,0,0>}
>       }
>    }
> }

Okay, here you have an object pattern with two pigments. To make a
version using textures, just replace each pigment with a texture. Now
see where you went wrong with the first one? You specify one texture
inside the object pattern block, and give a complete separate texture
after it.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/