POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parser in C/C++ for PovRay : Re: Parser in C/C++ for PovRay Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parser in C/C++ for PovRay
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 8 Dec 2003 10:20:11
Message: <cjameshuff-B671F4.10195708122003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <web.3fd425569bd6da3dd11b8e040@news.povray.org>,
 "CyberHenke" <hen### [at] swipnetse> wrote:

> I am a newbee in gamedevelopment. I want to use PovRAY to model my 3d
> gameobjekts, and I need a parser to load and parse the PovRAY file. Is
> there any free parser in C/C++? Any nonfree?

First hit on Google:
http://www.cournia.com/classwork/cpsc805/proj2/

POV2MDL has one:
http://www.tb-software.com/pov2mdl.txt

There are a few others...but nothing that comes anywhere close to a full
implementation. To do that, one would have to rewrite most of POV-Ray
itself.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/