POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : request tutorial on room making : Re: request tutorial on room making Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:41:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: request tutorial on room making
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 24 Feb 2003 17:05:07
Message: <cjameshuff-A1196F.17012424022003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <web.3e5a2d52eae6ae964bef8670@news.povray.org>,
 "breeze" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> i've just downloaded moray, it seems to be very useful, do you know where
> can i get a tutorial for povray or moray that has to do with making 3d
> rooms ?

Kind of an odd request. You create a room much like you create any other
object, I doubt anyone has written a tutorial on the subject. For just
an ordinary rectangular room, use boxes for the floor, ceiling, and
walls.
If you want a lighting tutorial, a Google search should turn something
up, but I can't think of any off-hand. If you just want ideas, maybe
look at some architectural photography.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/