POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : media interaction : Re: media interaction Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media interaction
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 11 May 2003 21:07:15
Message: <cjameshuff-8E9E18.21072511052003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3EB### [at] xithnet>, Eleven <pov### [at] xithnet> wrote:

> Not a specific problem, except that I'm not sure where to begin. :P I
> can't tell from the documentation exactly what the basics are. Do you
> have to use combinations of the predefined density patterns (dents,
> cells, bumps, etc.) or can they somehow be user defined?

Well, you can use just the built in patterns, or you can define your own
with functions. Or you can combine them...this gives you the most power
and flexibility. Where you begin depends on what you are trying to do.
You don't try to get a perfect result the first time, just try to get
something that resembles it and build on that.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/