POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 8 Mar 2004 19:45:23
Message: <cjameshuff-842342.19452308032004@news.povray.org>
In article <ttop40d82d4j7k29msodrklpq3mjom2a5k@4ax.com>,
 IMBJR <no### [at] spamhere> wrote:

> >Then why waste the POV-Team's webspace with your images? You have your own
>
> This is a newserver not a web server. Dear me, if this is how you
> start your rant you've already lost major respect-possibilities.

It is both a news server and a web server, among other things. You're
picking on a meaningless detail and missing the point (again), which is
that you are being rude and wasting space that belongs to someone else.
You are abusing a freely provided service and spoiling it for other
users, you can expect people to object when you do so.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/