POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : text on a object : Re: text on a object Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: text on a object
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 2 Jan 2003 09:13:00
Message: <cjameshuff-5B6D54.09085202012003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3e13e282.1402309@news.povray.org>,
 rol### [at] pibe (Roland Vansteenkiste) wrote:

> Thanks Christopher for the quick reply but I will try to explain what
> I want. In the object_pattern scene file the text is placed
> horizontally on the object. But I want to place the text vertically
> (sitting or standing on the object surface)

This has nothing to do with the object pattern, just the text object.
You could use a union of separate characters positioned however you
want, or the text object might have a parameter that allows it...I've
never done much with that object.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/