POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scanline rendering in POV-Ray : Re: The Meaning of POV-Ray Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Meaning of POV-Ray
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 5 Jun 2003 23:31:39
Message: <cjameshuff-57AFC5.22225805062003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3ee00100@news.povray.org>, Jim Charter <jrc### [at] aolcom>
wrote:

> You appear to misunderstand Poser's primary application, it is not
> primarily a renderer and not a modeller at all.

I think that was actually in reference to the "I wish the developers had
taken the time to understand what people needed before wasting their own
time (and the time of their users)..." portion of the message.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/