POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kind of Villarceau circles - 1 attachment : Re: Kind of Villarceau circles - 1 attachment Server Time
27 Apr 2024 11:05:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kind of Villarceau circles - 1 attachment
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 9 Jan 2004 16:35:01
Message: <cjameshuff-220D6A.16351009012004@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3ffef8d2@news.povray.org>, Jellby <jel### [at] M-yahoocom>
wrote:

> a definite inside and outside (when in the surface of the torus).

It is two-sided...I don't know if that's a requirement for it to be a

but that page kind of contradicts itself, giving a definition of a

there's not really any other differences between the shapes. I think
it's close enough, though...

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/