POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JOB OFFER for PovRay people : Re: JOB OFFER for PovRay people Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JOB OFFER for PovRay people
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 16 Apr 2004 10:49:03
Message: <cjameshuff-1B9115.10500216042004@news.povray.org>
In article <407### [at] hotmailcom>,
 andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Chris Cason wrote:
>
> > For postings with images such as this, povray.binaries.images is the best
> > place.
> >
> I think off-topic would even be a better place as such a job
> offer is clearly something that expires. One problem with that
> is that it can not be reached from the web-interface (at least
> I can not find it). Why is that anyway?

Perhaps *.news-submissions would be a good group? It'll get better
coverage, and that group is intended for one-shot news items. If this
sort of thing becomes more common, it may warrant a separate group. In
any case, it'd probably be good to start the subject lines with a tag
such as "[JOB]", so such postings could easily be filtered out if needed.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/