POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) : Re: Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) )
From: Chris Huff
Date: 15 May 2000 16:20:57
Message: <chrishuff_99-F7A368.15242515052000@news.povray.org>
In article <1eaool5.wukirh1lh5m4gN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>,
sme### [at] skynetbe (smellenbergh) wrote:

> We noticed that you did not succeed in compiling our MacMegaPov 0.4.
> Could you please try again with version 0.5?
> We want everybody being able to compile, so, please let us know what
> exactly is going wrong so we can fix things or give a good description
> in a readme file.

The problems had to do with PowerPlant, which apparently was not
completely installed. I do not use PowerPlant, and don't know anything
about it, so I just ignored the problems and used the official version's
GUI and the generic MegaPOV source.

> You can mail us directly but we have posted this message here to get
> everyone's attention who ever tried compiling our MacMegaPov 0.4.
>
> Hmmm, ok,... we will not push you, perhaps you want to play a bit with
> version 0.5 first. Go right ahead, no hurry! :-) ;-)

I will make another attempt...

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/