POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : texture : Re: texture Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: texture
From: Chris Huff
Date: 19 Feb 2000 10:31:49
Message: <chrishuff_99-D9A293.10330519022000@news.povray.org>
In article <38AEAF0D.CAB00F8E@t-online.de>, Christof Schuler
<chr### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

> it took some weeks, but I decided to download MegaPov 0.4 and succeded
> in "installing". And really: it is much much better than PovRay allone.
> Not as good as Lightflowpath, but I hope it will become as good as it in
> the next version with MegaPov included.

What is it exactly about Lightflow that you like? I don't have Windows
and there doesn't seem to be a PPC Linux version, so I can't run
it(well, I could under SoftWindows, but...). I have looked at the web
page a little, and just don't see what is so nice about it...

If there is a specific function or feature that you like and which POV
lacks, it might get added in...

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom