POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dumb Cube, the megapatch way : Re: Dumb Cube, the megapatch way Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dumb Cube, the megapatch way
From: Chris Huff
Date: 18 Dec 1999 15:37:15
Message: <chrishuff_99-C5AF74.15375218121999@news.povray.org>
In article <385BEF15.38346E0D@istar.ca>, sde### [at] istarca wrote:

> (Do isosurfaces support the pow(A,B) function? I tried, and it didn't
> work)

They support the ^ operator, which does the same thing(use A^B instead
of pow(A,B)). I thought they supported the pow() function, but they
don't seem to anymore, and I can't find anywhere in my scenes where I
used that function. I like the ^ operator better, though, I even wrote a
little patch which allows it in ordinary expressions.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom