POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) : Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 8 May 2000 17:57:58
Message: <chrishuff_99-44B7F0.17011608052000@news.povray.org>
In article <39172e10@news.povray.org>, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

> Here's the latest version of the logo. I tried everybody's ideas, but
> only got around to implementing the following changes:
>
> a) Color-sheme
> b) Slight changes in sizes
> c) Slight change in rotation of the ellipse, to better mimic a real eye.
>
> Once again, thank you everybody for the suggestions leading to the
> current stage of the image.

The color scheme on this one is much better, it doesn't look
water-related any more. :-)
It still looks like a hydrogen atom to me though, did you try the
torus-surrounding-sphere idea for the pupil and iris? You could make a
black(or electric blue) pupil, and a blue iris. The iris could be an
outline for the black and white version, maybe with radial lines.

And maybe red lightning emanating from the center, to represent the
bloodshot eyes we have after staying up too late tweaking settings. :-)

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/