POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : post_process filters source code - filters.zip (1/1) : Re: post_process filters source code - filters.zip (1/1) Server Time
16 Apr 2024 11:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process filters source code - filters.zip (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 28 Apr 2000 12:57:12
Message: <chrishuff_99-3BCD6C.12001528042000@news.povray.org>
In article <chrishuff_99-39B6D6.10581528042000@news.povray.org>, Chris
Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Sorry about the delays, but here is the changed source code. I also
> included some demo files and some documentation(part of the reason for
> the delays).

To fix the "upside down pigment" problem with patterned_blur, add,
multiply, and exponent, change this line in the functions
doPostPatternBlur(), doPostAdd(), doPostMult(), and doPostExp():
        Loc[0] = (DBL)x/width;
        Loc[1] = (DBL)y/height;
to this:
        Loc[0] = (DBL)x/width;
        Loc[1] = 1-((DBL)y/height);

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/