POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) : Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) - POV Logo.jpg (1/1) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:11:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) - POV Logo.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 8 May 2000 19:19:42
Message: <chrishuff_99-350C54.18225008052000@news.povray.org>
In article <39174496@news.povray.org>, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

> Praise the Lord, Chris Huff is happy!

Sorry if I was sounding picky...

> >Did you try the torus-surrounding-sphere
> >idea for the pupil and iris?
>
> Yes, but good colors escaped me, so I forgot about it.

I made an attempt, see the attached image. No black/white version yet,
though it would be pretty simple.

> >You could make a
> >black(or electric blue) pupil, and a blue iris. The iris could be an
> >outline for the black and white version, maybe with radial lines.
>
> Oh, so *now* you want blue? ;)

Well, not "sky blue" or "water blue", dark purplish electric blue.
Something to say "high tech", not "fresh, pure water". :-)

> It sounds like that would make it overly complex.

It would just be an additional circle in the black/white version, and
would make it look a lot more like an eye.

> >And maybe red lightning emanating from the center, to represent the
> >bloodshot eyes we have after staying up too late tweaking settings. :-)
>
> O... K... I don't think that's the image we want to show... this logo
> represents an ideal situation, not reality. ;)

:-)

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'POV Logo.jpg' (14 KB)