POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I need a little math help : Re: I need a little math help Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I need a little math help
From: Chris Huff
Date: 24 Apr 2000 17:57:57
Message: <chrishuff_99-2EFFB3.17005524042000@news.povray.org>
In article <3904BE21.EAD45C53@faricy.net>, David Fontaine
<dav### [at] faricynet> wrote:

> this is exactly the kind of stuff we're doing in math right now (well,
> actually we've moved on to periodic functions in general) and it's so
> booooring and such a waste of my time and so pointless and boring and I
> learn nothing from it and it's all review and it's review even if you
> don't know trig since we're just using scalars to transform graphs and
> well i shouldn't complain at least i can get it done in class while he
> blabs on and on because next year will be worse i'll get actual homework
> in that class

You're lucky, I am stuck in Algebra II until next year, when I take
Trigonometry and Analytical Geometry.(Finally, something interesting! I
would rather have been doing Trig/Analytical Geometry *last* year...)
It looks like I won't even get Pre-Calculus until college. :-(

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/