POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Glass : Re: Glass Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass
From: Chris Huff
Date: 9 Jan 2001 12:08:05
Message: <chrishuff-DA0AD9.12094409012001@news.povray.org>
In article <c7el5tc1ci9jj2lg2mtj4gsn4qk3q81o6c@4ax.com>, Peter Popov
<pet### [at] vipbg> wrote:

> Note: I may be thining of light fading here but I don't have Mega
> installed yet to check out (did a full reinstall just yesterday).

It sounds like you mean the fade_color addition...it lets you specify
the color that light passing through the object attenuates to, and adds
an attenuation calculation that is supposed to be more realistic. And it
has nothing to do with light source fading, it is more of a solid-color
media-like effect.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><