POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About THAT idea... : Re: About THAT idea... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: About THAT idea...
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 12 Sep 2002 20:56:25
Message: <chrishuff-CAEDB6.20553912092002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226>,
 "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <raf### [at] raf256com> wrote:

> How a litle help for fist time - can I get list of all places in code that
> I need to modify to add new output format ? For developer of Pov it's a few
> minute to list it, for me (and most others) - hours (days ?) of reading
> throught entire code.

Nothing like that. If you really have experience programming and it
takes you an hour to locate the relevant code, I'd be surprised. Just
start with the parsing code and follow it through the program.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/