POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Version 0.1 of my Ray Tracer released : Re: Sapphire (was: Re: Version 0.1 of my Ray Tracer released) Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sapphire (was: Re: Version 0.1 of my Ray Tracer released)
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 26 Oct 2002 21:28:58
Message: <chrishuff-C257E7.21221726102002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3dbb13cc@news.povray.org>,
 Johannes Dahlstrom <sad### [at] tkukoulufi> wrote:

>  Vega, Capella, Rigel, Procyon, Agena, Altair, Acrux, Spica, Antares,
>  Deneb, Mimosa...
>  Carina, Lyra, Aquila, Crux...
>  Ceres, Pallas, Vesta, Hygeia, Juno...

I actually considered an astronomical body...you have a better list than
mine.

> Or maybe a single Greek letter:
>  Zeta, Eta, Lambda, Mu, Xi, Rho, Tau, Phi...

Mu is also Chinese for "nothing", if I remember right...I'll use that
for my mind-reading compiler.
Aleph would also be good, the only thing close is the open source game
AlephOne.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/