POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : cross-platform editor : Re: cross-platform editor Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:33:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cross-platform editor
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 27 Jan 2002 15:09:03
Message: <chrishuff-B163B9.15105527012002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3C5### [at] club-internetfr>,
 Fabien HENON <ffj### [at] club-internetfr> wrote:

> Which one do you mean ? I have never had the opportunity to see a mac
> rendering with POV. Do you have any links or screenshots. I do agree
> that it would be good to have the best of both worlds.

There are some screenshots of the Smellenbergh unofficial GUI here:
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/

The official version doesn't have the graphical editor features, but it
has a fairly nice code editor, message and preview windows, render
settings, etc.