POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : RK4-implementation in C++. See post in p.b.i. : Re: RK4-implementation in C++. See post in p.b.i. Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:35:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RK4-implementation in C++. See post in p.b.i.
From: Chris Huff
Date: 19 Sep 2000 17:51:35
Message: <chrishuff-AFD089.16533819092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39C6B031.DD9DE096@pacbell.net>, lin### [at] povrayorg
wrote:

> I thought about it (really !) before giving that advice. The
> purpose of the two programming groups is the discussion and
> sharing of POV-Ray related source code. Since the source code
> he posted is utility in nature and not specifically related
> to programming POV-Ray I felt this group was more representitive
> of the content he was posting. If I was wrong then sue me :)

My logic was that all programming attachments should go to
binaries.programming, and that povray.binaries.utilities was better for
compiled utilities. Sorting by type instead of purpose, in other words.
It can be really difficult to figure out where to put stuff sometimes,
but now that I think about it more, you are probably correct.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><