POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Buggy trig? : Re: Buggy trig? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Buggy trig?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 23 Jun 2000 15:40:19
Message: <chrishuff-A7351A.14444523062000@news.povray.org>
In article <slr### [at] linuxparkerrfwicom>,
ron### [at] povrayorg wrote:

> Because we've heard of "locality of reference?"  Specifically, if I see
> you taking the sine of an angle, how do I know which units you're in
> without reading the whole file up to that point?  Better to use macros
> that make your intention clear.

True...it might make writing the files slightly easier, but it
definitely wouldn't be of any help in reading them.
Macros or functions with different names would be the best solution.

Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/
TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/