POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update : Re: Personal Update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal Update
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 19 Jan 2002 08:55:21
Message: <chrishuff-A28E21.08561119012002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3c48d92e@news.povray.org>, "Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg>
wrote:

> On the contrary, there is an immense amount of interest. The only problem is
> that we've yet to see a flawless one come out that also works fast, and is
> flexible and easy to use. If you can come up with that combination, I assure
> you you will see a great deal of response. I've been dying to do waterfalls,
> for one thing.

Well, mine isn't flawless, but it works, is pretty versatile, and won't
crash. It should be more than sufficient to do waterfalls. It seems that
the documentation is the main problem...odd, I've never had anyone
complain about it before. My feedback on this patch has been about 3
e-mails: two asking about the demo files that didn't work, and one
suggesting support for features that could already be done.