POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSDL: C-like Simulation Description Language : Re: CSDL alpha 1 release Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSDL alpha 1 release
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 22 Jan 2002 12:50:23
Message: <chrishuff-9F0DD1.12512222012002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3c4cb4df$1@news.povray.org>,
 "autowitch" <aut### [at] autoSPAMwitchorg> wrote:

> It compiles fine in Cygwin - now to figure out how to use it :-)

Well, at least nobody's having trouble compiling it...
Alpha 1 only takes one parameter, the CSDL file to run. Make sure the
CSDL executable is in the same directory as the demo files and library
folder. And if you need any help on the language itself, ask...the
documentation is pretty bad, but the language should be fairly easy for
anyone who can handle POV-Script or C.

BTW, I just got OpenGL display (using GLUT) working...and I almost have
function return values working.