POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2html : Re: pov2html Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2html
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 13 Mar 2002 16:38:17
Message: <chrishuff-9E9D53.16375713032002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3c8fb46e$1@news.povray.org>, "Gleb" <gk1### [at] sotonacuk>
wrote:

> Can anybody advise any easy way to convert pov files to html format?

I've seen a lot of "can I convert *.pov to ..." questions, but I've
never seen this one...
Assuming you really meant HTML and not VRML, what are you looking for?
Just code markup, or syntax styling as well? I usually do this stuff by
hand. I don't know of any existing tools for this, but I imagine it
would be very easy as a Perl script. Maybe I should learn Perl and write

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/